Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The NeverWet Spray


I recently came across the following video and my mind was blown - just watch and you will see what I'm talking about.  The Ross Nanotechnology Corp has come up with a super hydrophobic coating that repels water and heavy oils.  All the science aside, what does this have to do with fashion?  All I can think of all of my white t-shirts, shoes and pants that will never get stained again.  Any liquid simply gets repelled and rolls off the fabric (rumor has it, it works on cell phones too - no more water damage).  I think this is the most amazing invention ever! The question is, where does one get this spray?  It has officially been launched in the US, but no word yet of when/where you can buy it...stay tuned!

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment