Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fashion Film: A Yashica Fashion Week by Citizen Couture










Remembering back to my younger years, I used to love playing with cameras. The process of taking pictures and then getting them back to see what genius (or lack thereof) you made of your subject was thrilling; however, with the advent of the digital camera, I jumped off of the film bandwagon. Part of me still loves to see the splendor that film creates and how landscapes and subjects are painted in a completely different light.
A Yashica Fashion Week by Citizen Couture beckoned my inner "film" lover to come out. I adore the beauty in the imperfections and raw nature of the stills: a beauty that is real, tangible and at some points majestic. Although I will never trade my Nikon D3100 for a film camera, I will commit to experimenting and trying new mediums of making photographic magic.

Pics via Citizen Couture 

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment