Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Posh Models Just Signed Rachel Day!



Here at ModelWire Network we are all so excited about our scouting feature being released and even more excited about the fact that our members are getting representation. I was honored with the information that Rachel Day was just signed by Posh Models!


When did you start modeling?
I guess I started modeling when I was about 19, I was an assistant to a Public Relations debutante in Philadelphia when she decided I should be her live model for her first fashion segment she was hosting for the Daily 10! morning show on NBC.     
 What made you want to become a model?
Ever since I was a little girl I was obsessed with lifestyle and fashion. My mom would give me all of her old Vogues, Victoria's Secret, Better Homes and Gardens magazines and some poster board, then I would sit at the kitchen table and create story boards for hours at the age of 5. I always wanted to be one of the Victoria's Secret girls, they were my cutout Barbies.
How did you come across ModelWire Network?
I found ModelWire Network through LA Casting. I saw an ad and thought it looked interesting.

What was your experience like when Posh Models scouted you through our site? Were you surprised?
I was very surprised and excited all at once!! Posh is an amazing agency that I am very happy to be a part of now. Most of the work I have done has been on the east coast, so coming over to Los Angeles without any network and being here less than a year, it was amazing.
Besides getting signed by an agency have you made any other connections on MWN?
I have actually - MWN has let me discover talented industry people locally. It has been a very important tool in networking myself into a new city of creative talents.  

 What has been one of your favorite modeling memories?
I did a fashion show for PAWS in Philadelphia, I love animals and we were able to showcase designers and puppies that needed homes on the runway.
 What projects have you recently worked on or will be working on?
I just did a campaign for Bodie Stroud Industries, which was very exciting and new for me.  No projects at the moment, but I'm very excited to see what is to come.
 Do you have any advice for our members?
MWN is great for connecting yourself throughout the fashion, modeling and creative fields nationally and locally.  There are some amazing artists and it is great to put yourself out there and get the feedback to better your portfolio, book, and trade ideas.  Best of Luck!




Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment