Sunday, October 16, 2011

Emma Watson for Lancome


I was flipping through this issues of Vanity Fair (with Johnny Depp as the cover shot) and stumbled upon miss Emma Watson in a Lancome ad! I knew she was modeling for Burberry, but now Lancome?! Lady is working up a storm! I go through VF and Vogue fairly often, maybe I'm just not very observant; apparently Watson was announced as the new face of Lancome in March of this year! This most recently ad was for promoting their fragrance, Trésor Midnight Rose.

According to Watson, the fragrance is "light and playful", quite different from other perfumes she's smelled. "I didn't really like perfumes before because I thought they were heavy, but this one is really light and playful. I feel lucky to embody a fragrance I am so crazy in love with."


The name itself is so elegant, I wish the magazine provided a tester!

Watson was photographed by Mario Testino, a photographer quite familiar with her work. "I've watched Emma grow up," says Testino, "she was a little girl when I first worked with her, then I shot her for Burberry, then British Vogue, then Lancôme."

Reports by JUSTJARED.com

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment