Monday, October 3, 2011

Deafinit Model Dejonae Jenkins


Yesterday I shot with lovely model Dejonae Jenkins, represented by Deafinit Models Management. The most interesting thing about Dejonae was not only her quirky facial expressions but the fact that she's a member of the deaf community. I was actually pretty nervous before the shoot, I had never worked with a model who was hard of hearing. I thought to myself, how loud should I speak? To what degree can she already hear me?

Then from the moment she smiled at me, I knew everything would be fine. She was sweet, articulate and had eyes that could light up a room. Oh, did I fail to mention how awesome her hair was?! I look forward to working with Dejonae again and encourage everyone to look into Deafinit Models Management, an agency making a difference in the lives of deaf models.

Images from this shoot to be posted in the next few days!
Make-up by Philippine Demeestre and hair styling by Lauren Partida

For booking Dejonae or seeing more Deafinit Models:
www.deafinitmodels.com
fanpage: facebook.com/deafinitmodels
twitter @deafinitmodels (bookings only)

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment