Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Sale at The Well







What could possibly be better than summer? How about a sale? How about a Summer Sale!?

Yesterday fashion fans flocked to The Well for the backstock summer sale featuring designers like DimePiece, Kill City, UNIF, Study and Cohesive & Co. Guests sipped Coronas while browsing through the latest trends and even took part in a lookbook photo shoot.

While I see myself in almost all the attire from yesterday, I'm still lusting over Kill City's leather shorts and DimePiece's black cutout dress. After payday, I might have to stop by their offices and pick up some swag...

Being new to LA, I didn't know what to expect at the Summer Sale. Would people be nice? Would I fit in? What if I'm not fashionable enough? I've heard of The Well before, so when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't say no. I'm glad I attended, because not only did I have a great time, but I met some creative, likeminded souls. Hopefully I'll be there again soon, because I don't want to wait until the Fall Sale!

What are you rocking style wise this summer? Did anyone else attend the Summer Sale? How fashionable were all the people!?

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment