Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ask Joey: My Vision for ModelWire Network

What's happening!

Last week I talked about my fashion background. Now let's get into my vision for ModelWire Network:

MWN is more than just a tool to help those new to the industry gain notice. Yes, that's a big perk, especially since the agencies involved with ModelWire can now scout for new talent on ModelWire Network. But what's most important is making sure MWN is a place where people are given the opportunity to learn and grow in their field of choice.

Every day, I run into those in our industry who mis-market themselves. On ModelWire Network, people should be allowed to figure out what does and does not work for them by listening to critiques and feedback from other working professionals.

I love helping people break into the world of fashion and commercial modeling. To this day, I travel the world advising models, photographers, stylists and artists. I feel I've been given a gift of understanding when it comes to the ins and outs of the industry; it would be selfish to keep that knowledge all to myself.

So this is how I want my blog to work:

If you have questions for me, go to my MWN profile ( Joey Hunter ) and send me a message or post a comment on my wall. I'll read your questions every day and try to respond as soon as possible, though it could take a couple of weeks before your questions are addressed in my weekly blog. If I do not have the necessary knowledge for your concern, I will reach out to my various industry friends for the answer.

I look forward to reading your messages, and keep in mind that there is no such thing as a bad question.


In the meantime...

Have a successful day!

JOEY


* Have a question for me? Click here to go to my ModelWire Network profile.

Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment